Introduction

good morning everyone my name is aryan and i am from ardee school 8 grade and our class has joined edu blogs to gain and learn from one another. when it comes to what i like to do i enjoy writing narrative writings or SAsĀ  descriptive writings and learning about global perspectives about each other

5 thoughts on “Introduction”

1. wow… inspirational… im so glad our planet has such great people. people like you, one pound fish 2005. keep it up! (”)

2. Hello, Aryan!

You have a very interesting background design for your blog! Since you like to write you should enjoy being a part of the blogging challenge. I am wondering what you mean by “SAs”. Is that your way of writing “essays” or does it mean something else?

I am also interested in global perspectives and I enjoy learning more about the Global Goals and helping students learn more about them too. Do you study about the Global Goals in your school?

Sincerely,

Mrs. Ruffing
    http://cougarcraft.edublogs.org/

3. Hello Aryan.
    Nice to meet you. I’m happy to hear that your class is participating in the blogging challenges. They are fun and you do learn lots about blogging.
    I find it amazing and fascinating that technology allows us to communicate like this.
    Can you tell your readers more about your school? What’s a typical day like for you? I wonder how different it is from our schools in America.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Dinah
    #stubc

4. Hey Aryan,
    Good choice choosing Adventure Time I adore that show!
    My favorite character is Marceline. What’s yours?
    I also love the name CHONGCHONG. Very creative.

Antoinette-Florence :3